I’m currently seeking an advanced practitioner who is required to join an initial response team within Warwickshire.
You will be required to complete high quality children and family assessments, attend Initial Child Protection Case Conferences, undertake S47 enquiries, CIN meetings, manage casework, be part of a duty system and respond to escalating issues and risk. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a stable and high performing team. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively to deliver positive change to children and their families.
As a qualified Social Worker will have experience of:
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working directly with children and families
- Working within busy authorities and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Completing social care assessments
- Court arena
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits:
- Registered social worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Supportive managers who provide recognition and a robust supervision policy focused on wellbeing and workload.
- A clear and transparent pay structure linked to career progression and professional development.
- Access to a credit union, pension scheme and relocation packages.
- Generous annual leave, including bank holiday allowances and an extra day.
- Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to Catherine.Rogerson @ pprsocialcare.co.uk or call 07928668059