Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Health and Social Care recruitment consultancy that regularly places locums within public and private organisations throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator will provide general administration support to the office and be the first point of call for all visitors. You will be playing an incremental part within the team and be responsible for the ongoing management of the office and assisting the payroll division with the data entry of time-sheets.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, focused and proactive to join a leading recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
- General office administration
- Assisting the payroll department with the data entry of timesheets
- The management of the CRM and ensuring adherence to rules and procedures
- Booking travel and accommodation
- The management of internal HR systems
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates
- Any other adhoc duties to assist with the day to day running of the office.
You will have:
- Previous admin or data entry experience, ideally gained in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Strong numerical skills