This small village community Primary School based near to Colchester are seeking to employ a Class Teacher from September 2020. The schools aim is to develop the whole child, ensuring that their time at school is a happy and exciting experience. The school is an encouraging place and support the children in a caring environment. They aim to provide all children the ability to become self-motivated and life long learners. The school is graded “Good” by Ofsted in all areas.
As the Class Teacher you will be expected to ensure that the children are learning together, staying focused and on task as well as learning resilience and determination.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- That you have proven results in teaching, learning and results
- Committed to raising attainment
- Create and maintain a positive atmosphere in your classroom, so that the pupils love learning
- Have a positive attitude towards the schools core values
- Be committed to your own personal development
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Excellent team of staff who will be supportive
- Exciting curriculum that we ask you to be a part of creating
- Extra training and CPD development
If you are a Class Teacher who is looking for a good school near to Colchester, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews were due to be held in the last week of April, however this is under constant review due to the current situation.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.