“Are you a qualified English Teacher looking for a new opportunity for 2020?”
I am delighted to represent a very popular Secondary School in Chelmsford who are currently recruiting for a Teacher of English. The successful candidate will deliver KS3 – KS5 lessons. This role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or an experienced practitioner.
An OfSTED Good school who are looking to recruit a Teacher of English for Key Stages 3 and 4,
The School’s students continue to achieve academically, and they excel at the multitude of opportunities that are offered. The School has a large team of teaching and support staff who are focused on supporting the progress of students, and the School is ideally looking for an English Teacher who can join them and work with the same focus.
The School are looking for colleagues who share the drive and passion necessary to ensure every student achieves their potential and the successful candidate will initially be based at the site that best suits the skills and experiences of the candidate as well as the needs of all students.
This role is to start September 2020 commencing!!
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified English teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in South Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
This school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Please do Apply, as we are eager to tell you more about the role.
Contact Mark at Pertemps Education Chelmsford following the submission of your application. If you’re confident in your ability to be successful within this position, we want to hear from you.