We are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to teach at our school in Harlow. You will be joining an ever developing and improving school where both staff and pupils proactively wood well with each other. SEN pupils are cared and are supported so that they make good progress during the academic year.
The school has effective EYFS provisions to ensure the transition to year 1 is smooth and that all students are ready and prepared for their new environment. In addition staff are provided with support from leaders and newly qualified staff are provided with the training they need from mentors. The school leaders ensure that pupils are enriched spiritually, morally and culturally as well as ensuring their social development is continually progressing.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Enthusiastic and caring individual with a positive attitude
- Experience in working with SEN students, such as Autism or Challenging Behaviour
- You must have Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above/or equivalent
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- A vibrant, positive atmosphere with a calm environment
The Education Network will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.