Are you a Qualified Secondary Teacher of Design & Technology? If you are confident across the Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 4 curriculum, we want to here from you as soon as possible.
This is a full time opportunity to start after the October Half Term break. We will be interviewing immediately for this position. First come first serve. Please do call Branden at Pertemps Education following your application.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a consectuve top 1% most improved school since 2010. This Secondary School & Sixth Form, based near Barnet Greater London, is looking to appoint an experienced Teacher of Design & Technology to start as soon as possible. The Ofsted report for this school has maintained a rating of Good since 2017 - with Outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare.
What we expect:
- Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum of England (Plus IGCSE/GCSE and/or A Levels as appropriate)
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
- DBS Certification
- Familiar with Teaching Design & Technology as a general subject.
- Someone who is looking to take on a new challenge
- Close locality to Barnet.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, or want to know more about the position, the school, accompanying perks, and interview dates, please get in contact as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be fit for this position, feel free to ask them to get in contact with Mark or Branden at Pertemps Education, Chelmsford.