Qualified Supply Teachers, We Need you!
Pertemps Education needs supply teachers as positions have become available in Grays at a Secondary School, with immediate start. We are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers (NQT, QTS, QTLS) for daily, short and long term. Our clients are varied in their individual needs and there are many different opportunities available.
The school has students aged between 11 to 19, as the school has a Sixth Form. The schools leadership and management was praised by Ofsted, the school has an overall rating of ‘good’. In order for students to gain the most out of every lesson, they are pushed to their full potential in every lesson as well as extra-curricular activities.
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Confidence within a classroom
- Experience of working within a Secondary school environment
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Flexibility and adaptability
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Committed to the development of every child
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.