Calling all Qualified Maths Teachers in Southend
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with a number of Secondary schools, who are seeking Maths Teachers. The teacher need to specialise in Secondary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner secondary schools in the Southend area.
Pertemps Education work with a number of secondary schools and need maths teachers who want to be a part of this exciting growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools. The start date will be 20th April, however immediate starts are available.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified Maths teacher
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Southend area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.