Are you looking for your next supply role in KS2?
We are currently recruiting for a supply Primary School Teacher to teach KS2 at our school in Burnham. This would be to teach a Year 3/4 class in a school that is ever improving school. This role would be from February – July 2020. The primary school is a friendly, calm, and welcoming school, where pupils have a very positive attitude towards learning.
The current headteacher has built a positive culture within the school and staff are supported well, permanent and contract staff. There are good relationships between staff, pupils and parents which makes for an inclusive environment. The school is currently meeting government floor standards and standards are consistently rising, especially in Key Stage 2.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to teach children in a fun and proactive way in order to develop their love of learning
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Experience working with KS2 is preferable
- Committed, dedicated and excited to be a part of a close knit and supportive team.
- Keen to join a close team who support each other efficiently to improve the learning of every child
- Someone who is qualified to teach KS2 in the UK
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- Pupils that take pride in their work and try hard.
- A school with a structured behaviour management plan
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.