We are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher to teach Key Stage 1 at our school in Harlow. You will be joining an ever developing and improving school where both staff and pupils proactively work well with each other. SEN pupils are cared for and are supported so that they make good progress during the academic year.
The school has effective EYFS provisions to ensure the transition to year 1 is smooth and that all students are ready and prepared for their new environment. In addition staff are provided with support from leaders and newly qualified staff are provided with the training they need from mentors. The school leaders ensure that pupils are enriched spiritually, morally and culturally as well as ensuring their social development is continually progressing.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to enthuse children with a love of learning and enable them to achieve their potential
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Committed, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1
- Children who are eager to learn and well behaved
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this opportunity then please do get in contact with Pertemps Education. REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.