Qualified Supply Teachers, We Need you!
Pertemps Education needs supply teachers as positions have become available in Grays at a Secondary School, with immediate start. We are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers (NQT, QTS, QTLS) for daily, short and long term. Our clients are varied in their individual needs and there are many different opportunities available.
The Academy are currently graded “Good” with Ofsted, all lessons must follow the teaching and learning principles in every lesson. The school ensures to develop every pupils skills and abilities in order for them to leave Ks3 being able to compete in the Global Labour Market. The community within the school reflects the diversity in Grays, therefore the curriculum focuses on international dimensions. The Academy offers students an extensive range of extra-curricular activities, such as sports, debating, drama and music.
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Confidence within a classroom
- Experience of working within a Secondary school environment
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Flexibility and adaptability
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Committed to the development of every child
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.