Are you looking for your next supply role beginning February 2020?
We are currently recruiting for a supply teacher to cover as a KS1 teacher at one of our schools in Burnham. This role would be a long term position between February – July 2020. You will be joining a friendly, child centred school who are dedicated to the learning of their children and where the pupils are safe, happy and care for. They currently meet the government floor standards in Reading, Writing and Maths and are rated “Good” by Ofsted.
The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are ready and excited to learn. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is known for supporting all staff as well creating a warm environment for new staff at the school.
They are a warm and welcoming school who work together to make sure that the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. The school has a happy and purposely working atmosphere.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Enthusiastic and caring individual with a positive attitude
- Experience in working with SEN students, such as Autism or Challenging Behaviour
- Qualified Teacher Status to teach at Primary Level
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- A vibrant, positive atmosphere with a calm environment
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.