Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher
This South Ockendon based school is looking for a Qualified KS2 Primary Teacher to join their team in January 2020. You will be joining a friendly, child centred school who are dedicated to the learning of their children and where the pupils are safe, happy and care for. They currently meet the government floor standards in Reading, Writing and Maths and are rated “Good” by Ofsted.
The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are polite and courteous. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is known for supporting NQTS well and creating a warm environment for new staff at the school.
They are a warm and welcoming school who work together to make sure that the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning. The school has a happy and purposely working atmosphere.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to teach children in a fun and proactive way in order to develop their love of learning.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Experience working with KS2 is preferable
- Committed, dedicated and excited to be a part of a close knit and supportive team.
- Keen to join a close team who support each other efficiently to improve the learning of every child
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
The Education Network will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.