Are you looking for your next role as a Primary School Teacher to cover until July 2020?
We are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher to teach at one of our Primary Schools in Braintree. This role is to teach a Year 2 class. This would be a long term role starting asap and ending in July 2020. You will be joining an ever developing school where the pupils enjoy coming to school every day and feel safe. The school also prides itself on creating a strong team amongst its staff.
The school is a warm and friendly environment to teach enthusiastic pupils who are ready to learn. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to enthuse children with a love of learning and enable them to achieve their potential
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Committed, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Experience in teaching a Year 2 class or at minimum Key Stage 1
- Children who are eager to learn
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- An opportunity to work in an ever improving and developing school
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this opportunity then please do get in contact with Pertemps Education. REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.