“Calling all Maths Teachers!!”
“Are you a qualified Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity for 2020?
We are seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher for very popular Secondary School in Chelmsford 2020. The successful candidate will deliver KS3 – KS5 lessons. This role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or an experienced practitioner.
The school are looking for an inspirational and highly motivated Teacher of Mathematics to join a popular, driven and highly-supportive Secondary School in the Chelmsford area, starting ASAP going into one of the schools most successful departments.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified Mathematics teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
The successful applicant will be required to teach Maths to KS3 – KS5. You will join an excellent Maths team, who pride themselves on their innovative approach to supporting every student to achieve their full potential.
An exciting opportunity for a Maths Specialist to join an inclusive, rewarding and inspiring school.
“This school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Please do Apply, as we are eager to tell you more about the role.“
Contact Mark at Pertemps Education Chelmsford following the submission of your application. If you’re confident in your ability to be successful within this position, we want to hear from you.