Pertemps Education are looking for a SEN Teacher based in mid Suffolk with access to Bury St Edmunds. You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but NQTs are more than welcome also. This opportunity is for a competent and proven SEN Teacher of KS2 (with Early Years experience).
This opportunity is at Reception to Key Stage 5 Academy Special School that specialises in catering for pupils with complex and moderate learning difficulties. The school has capacity for over 200 students and has maintained an Ofsted rating of Outstanding since 2018.
We are looking for:
- Accountable for a tutor gorup at KS2 (Year 3)
- Teach the full SENDAT KS2/Reception curriculum whilst taking into account pupils of Complex, Moderate Learning Needs.
- Support moral, philosphical, social, culturual, and spiritual development at KS2.
- Fully Qualified Teachers or SEN Teacher experience
- Individuals who can cope well under pressure
- Teacher who can motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching
- Able to travel to Bury, Stowmarket, & Sudbury
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education and have a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.
For a full and accurate job description, in addition to learning more information about the school, please do click apply or call Branden at Pertemps Education, Chelmsford.
This is a January start position, following our clearing process.