Are you a Qualified English Teacher looking for work in Chelmsford?
Pertemps Education are currently looking for qualified English Teachers who specialise in Secondary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner secondary schools in the Chelmsford area.
We are currently working with a number of Chelmsford Secondary Schools and Academy trusts and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools for September.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified English teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Chelmsford area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Mark on 01245 950 669
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.