Are you tired of travelling to London and would like a local commute in Chelmsford?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growth journey with opportunity for progression?
Pertemps Education is proud to be part of the Pertemps Network Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Recruitment Consultant to manage an Education Desk.
As an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant, with a strong market knowledge of Essex, you will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience and be:
- Establishing strong strategic partnerships with your existing, allocated accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to sales
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for your roles
- Sourcing new business leads
- Meeting with new, existing and potential clients regularly
- A confident communicator with the capacity to develop relationships with school leadership teams and MAT’s
- Able to demonstrate their understanding and success within an education recruitment setting, particularly within the secondary school sector
- Looking for a challenge and a real opportunity to become a stakeholder in this business
- Creative, with capacity to develop unique sales and marketing plans to create some excitement within our market place
- Used to working in a competitive, fast-paced, fun, progressive and successful environmeny
This is a pivotal hire for the business, therefore you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, excellent commission structure and a number of additional benefits, including:
- Chance to be part of our Annual Trip Away
- Your Birthday off outside of annual leave entitlement
- Regular incentives, such as quarterly company days out
- Opportunities to bank additional holiday days
- Dress Down & Early Finish Fridays! For further information please contact Sarah Catchpole on 01245 208 750 or Apply Now to be considered for shortlisting.