This successful and innovative Primary Academy in Thurrock are seeking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join them in September to teach a Reception Class. The Primary Academy aim to inspire a new generation of learners by committing to ensuring that every child, no matter what their starting point is, should receive an exciting and stimulating educational experience.
The school have been graded “Good” in their last 3 Ofsted reports .
As the EYFS Teacher you will be responsible for the schemes of work, as well as being able to differentiate for the different abilities within one class. This opportunity brings great autonomy and to really make the EYFS class in the school your own.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Successful outcomes in EYFS as well as good EYFS Curriculum knowledge
- High expectations of children and a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- Creative flair in planning and teaching exciting and innovative learning for all children
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Fun, happy, friendly, well motivated and well behaved children
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- The chance to play a key role in the re-design of our exciting and innovative curriculum
- Excellent parental support and strong community links
If you are an EYFS Teacher looking for your next career move in Thurrock then please do not delay in applying for this post. Interviews are to take place ASAP – and they will be via telephone initially before a video call.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.