Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to for a new teaching role? This is an unmissable opportunity!
Pertemps Education has enjoyed huge success and we are now looking for NQTs across Suffolk to fulfil roles across all key stages in Primary Schools.
We want to speak to NQTs who are interested in daily, short and long term positions in schools across Suffolk, although applications to other locations are also being accepted.
- An abundance of opportunities available to teach across KS1 - KS2 and Early Years
- Ability to teach a variety of core and option subjects
- Experience teaching across the curriculum
- Flexibility – work days that suit you!
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the county - send your CV now to Pertemps Education! What we are looking for:
• Candidates who hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a School environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Able to provide school based references to cover the most recent 2 years of employment We want someone with the following skills:
• An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Sarah on 01245 950667. REFERRAL BONUS!
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.