Are you a recent Graduate looking to work in Sales & Recruitment?
Are you a current Candidate Consultant or Resourcer looking for your next step up?
Are you a teacher looking to stay in Education but no longer teach?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards you for the hard work you put in?
Pertemps Education is proud to be part of the Pertemps Network Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Chelmsford Office. If you are a recent graduate with sales or customer facing experience or currently working in recruitment as a resourcer or candidate manager and want the next step up, we are interested in hearing from you. This role would also be suitable for ex-teachers.
As an Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Delivering a fantastic candidate journey from registration to placement
- Working towards Trainee Recruitment Consultant Targets
- Identifying the best candidates for your roles and clients
- Finding new clients to introduce yourself to
- Meeting with new, existing and potential clients regularly
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and be:
- Good communication skills, including a good standard of written English
- Be competitive and rise to the challenge of hitting financial targets
- Looking for a long-term career plan with a transparent journey for you to follow
- Creative and think outside the box in order to stand out from the crowd
- Have a genuine interest in the education sector
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be paid a competitive Graduate Salary alongside a number of additional benefits, including:
- Chance to be part of our Annual Trip Away
- Your Birthday off outside of annual leave entitlement
- Regular incentives, such as quarterly company days out
- Opportunities to bank additional holiday days
- Dress Down & Early Finish Fridays!
Please apply following the instructions or for more information and a confidential chat please contact Sarah in the Chelmsford office on 07484 504127.