Cover Supervisors, this is an unmissable opportunity!
Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training?
Pertemps Education are now recruiting cover supervisors as positions have become available at a Secondary Schools in Southend- on- Sea.
What we are looking for:
- There is an abundance of opportunities available to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Ability to assist a variety of core and option subjects
- Experience assisting across the Secondary Curriculum
- Flexibility – work days that suit you!
- Educated to degree level
- Confidence in classroom management
- Experience of working within a Secondary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
Applicants will need to demonstrate the same level of professionalism and dedication as teaching staff already within the school in order to succeed in this role with duties that include:
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Delivering cover work set by the class teacher.
- Giving feedback on how the lesson went with the students with the usual classroom teacher.
- Dealing with any situations in line with the school's policies and procedures.
- Collecting work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Provide additional support to teachers in classrooms and to carry out administrative tasks when not covering a class.
- Always act as a role model, setting high expectations of conduct and behaviour at all times.
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.