Pertemps Education are excited to be representing an OfSTED Good School in Basildon who are looking to recruit a foreign language teacher able to teach French and Spanish. This is a permanent position.
The school encourages all pupils to achieve academic success, think creatively and become confident and responsible citizens. The school believes that learning should be meaningful, the curriculum should be broad and balanced, offering high challenge to all. All staff aim to help pupils grow in confidence. Values and skills are taught together in a safe, supportive and friendly environment where the shaping of character attributes such as resilience, responsibility, honesty and compassion are given as much importance as academic study.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Language Teacher to join a school where you will be valued, respected and given every opportunity to grow and progress within your career. Send your CV now - do not miss out!
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge.
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in South Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Mark on 01245 950 669
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.