This community based Primary School based in Colchester are seeking an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Class Teacher in order to join their talented and high performing teaching team. They require a well establish Class Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2020. They ensure that they teach their pupils to aim as high as possible in order to achieve not only in learning but throughout life.
As a Class Teacher you will be expected to teach the full curriculum to a designated group of pupils and have overall responsibility for their academic, social, personal, physical and spiritual development.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- That you are committed to excellence in teaching and lifelong learning
- The experience of successful teaching in Key Stage 2 and the ability to raise standards
- You enjoy collaborative planning and team working
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- A very friendly and committed teaching team and SLT
- Good facilities and ICT equipment
- a commitment to continued professional development
If you are looking for a new Class Teacher role in a “Good” Primary School in Colchester, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews will be held via video conferencing.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.