This successful and vibrant school based in Colchester are seeking a creative Class Teacher to join their excellent teaching team from September 2020 on a permanent basis. The school encourage students to develop a lifelong love of learning and pride themselves on their friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
As a Class Teacher you will be expected to deliver high quality learning through excellent interactive teaching so that the pupils achieve their excellence.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- an outstanding, child centred and innovative practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- passionate about teaching and raising standards for all children
- able to contribute to and support the values and ambitions of the school
- has Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- a welcoming and caring school with reflective and thoughtful children
- a hardworking and dedicated staff team
- a supportive SLT and Governing Body who care about your well-being
- strong commitment to your professional development
If you are looking for a new Class Teacher role in Colchester and are looking for a school where the children and motivated to learn, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are to be held via video until further notice.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.