Cover Supervisors, We Need You!
Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training?
Pertemps Education are now recruiting cover supervisors as positions have become available at a Secondary Schools in Maldon.
What we are looking for:
- There is an abundance of opportunities available to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Ability to teach a variety of core and option subjects
- Experience teaching across the Secondary Curriculum
- Flexibility – work days that suit you!
We want someone with the following skills:
- Educated to degree level
- Confidence within a classroom
- Experience of working within a Secondary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.