This Thurrock based Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher for the new academic year in 2020. This is a permanent position, and the role includes teaching for KS1- KS2. The school will accept NQTs and fully qualified teachers.
The Academy is a thriving school in every aspect, whether that be their sporting achievements in Gymnastics or their academic successes. Additionally the school dedicate themselves to embrace the use of technology within their teaching practices. The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are ready and excited to start learning. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network with staff, as a result the school has consistently achieved ‘good’ in the past 3 Ofsted inspections.
A successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation about Cover Supervisor work in the Basildon area, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to teach children in a fun and proactive way in order to develop their love of learning.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Experience working with KS1 and KS2 is preferable
- Committed, dedicated and excited to be a part of a close knit and supportive team.
- Keen to join a close team who support each other efficiently to improve the learning of every child
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.