Science Teachers, we need you!
Pertemps education is looking for a business studies teacher at a secondary school in Southend. The position is a long term role within secondary school. We are looking for a Qualified Teacher (NQT, QTS, QTLS) that has classroom experience for KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The School has a strong focus on the welfare of every child. This schools Ofsted report shows 79% of parents voted that their child is happy at this Secondary school. The school has an outstanding pastoral team within the school. Staff are given regular and sufficient training, in order for students to get the most out of every lesson.
The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- That you are educated to Degree Level
- You have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- That you are passionate about raising aspirations
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- The chance to teach wonderful, highly motivated and achievable pupils
- Work within a professional team with opportunities for personal career development
- Very supportive parents who are involved and interested in their child’s education
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.