Are you currently a SEN Educator or Instructor? Are you confident across Sciences KS2 to KS5? Have you got the ability to deal with challenging behaviour (SEMH)?
We're happy to be representing and working in partnership with a Special Independant School based in Sudbury, Suffolk. This school specialises in catering for young pupils who are dissaffected, with mild to severe cases of SEMH.
We require an experienced Sciences Teacher/Instructor KS2-5 primarily catering for students with SEMH. The overall aim is for the students to reach positive learning outcomes, raising their self-esteem so that they can return to mainstream provision where applicable or enter society with qualifications and skills that enable them to achieve.
We require a well-qualified and experienced Instructor/Teacher the Key Stages 1 to GCSE level. Experience of SEN and working with students with SEMH would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should:
- PGCE/Equivalent Qualification or Relevant Experience
- Haveproven teaching and learning experience in a relevant context
- Have up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards and 'bring about the best' for all members of our community
- Have initiative, vision, excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour.
- Have experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSEl evel.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofstudents. We have an expectation that all staff share this commitment. Thispost is subject to safer recruitment checks, including satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS.THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START POSITION - YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION THIS WEEK OR NEXT. Thank you.