Are you a Suffolk based Qualified Teacher looking for a new full time opportunity working in Special Education? Are you looking to prepare yourself for September ahead of COVID-19 current limitations?
Pertemps Education are looking for a SEN Class Teacher based in Mid Suffolk. You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but NQTs are more than welcome to register with our agency.
Currently we are proud to represent multiple full time opportunities within the heart of Suffolk. This is an opportunity for an open minded, enthusiastic and experienced SEN educator to take on a new, full time challenge.
As a SEN Teacher you will be expected to follow the schemes of work in the school, manage a range of behaviour and learning difficulties appropriately whilst leaving the classroom in an acceptable way for the next day. This includes leaving notes about the day and marking the books for the work completed.
We are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or SEN Teacher experience
- Supply Teachers who are adaptable and flexible
- Individuals who can cope well under pressure, particular pupil escalated scenarios.
- Teachers who can motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching
- Able to travel within Suffolk
- A familiarity with both Residential based learners, Pupil Support Units, and Alternate Provisions.
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education and have a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.If you want to know more about these positions in detail, we’d be happy to discuss them with you at Registration. Please be aware these roles are to start in September with virtual interviewing across the next few months. HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about this role, please do speak to Branden at Pertemps Education, Chelmsford. REFERRALS
Do you know anybody looking for work in Suffolk? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!