Are you looking for your next role in education?
We are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to assist at our school in South Ockendon, Thurrock. The school has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is an ever developing and improving school who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team.
The primary school is a friendly, calm, and welcoming school, where pupils have a very positive attitude towards learning. The current headteacher has built a positive culture within the school and staff are supported well. There are good relationships between staff, pupils and parents which makes for an inclusive environment. The school is currently meeting government floor standards and standards are consistently rising, especially in Key Stage 2.
They are looking for:
In return they can offer:
- Enthusiastic and caring individual with a positive attitude
- Experience in working with SEN students, such as Autism or Challenging Behaviour
- Passionate and hard-working individual who is ready to immerse themselves into the school
- You must have Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above/or equivalent
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- A vibrant, positive atmosphere with a calm environment
- A school with a structured behaviour management plan
The Education Network will give you £250
for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.