Position: Science Teacher KS3 – KS4
Duration: Fixed Term until July 2020
Salary: £145 - £180 per day
Pertemps Education are looking for a Qualified Secondary Science Teacher who is available from January 2020 for two terms to teach KS3 – KS4. The school are a "Good" secondary School based in Southend-On-Sea who are committed to the success of their learners, recognising the needs of each individual pupil.
About the Role
About the School
- Science Teacher
- Teaching Science across Key Stage3/4
- Full Time
- £140 - £180 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- A large Secondary School with Sixth form
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Plenty of Parking
- Well connected by public transport links
Interested in Applying?
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Pertemps Education, please contact our team on 01245 950669.Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.This school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Please do Apply, as we are eager to tell you more about the role.
at Pertemps Education Chelmsford following the submission of your application. If you’re confident in your ability to be successful within this position, we want to hear from you.