Are you a Qualified MFL Teacher looking for work in Ongar?
Pertemps Education is looking for a Qualified Modern Foreign Language teacher, who specialises in French Secondary Teaching and holds a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking for someone in Ongar to fill a vacancy in Ongar for a long term contract in a secondary school, we are partnered with.
The academy encourages the independence of students and inspires excellences of staff and students. The school also encourages teamwork by having a housing system that students are put into from the day they join the school, this encourages for all ages to mix and build on their social skills.
To work through Pertemps Education as a Modern Foreign Language Teacher you must:
- Be a fully qualified MFL teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Basildon area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
The Pertemps Education will offer you:
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child’s development matters
- Highly supportive and experienced consultants, with strong area and school knowledge
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as good rates of pay
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.