Pertemps Education Network are delighted to be working with a number of Primary School in Bury St Edmunds, who will be requiring Cover Supervisors to cover a variety of lessons throughout this coming academic year. We are looking to speak to Cover Supervisors who are interested in daily, short and long term positions and are confident in delivering pre-planned lessons across KS1and KS2.
If you are looking to continue your career within Education, or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training, this is an unmissable opportunity. You will have the chance to teach across the Secondary curriculum and work flexibly on days that suit you.
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to The Education Network!
What we are looking for:
• Educated to degree level
• Confidence in behaviour management
• Experience of working with children and young people
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are ready for your next move and want to discuss your career options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.