Are you a SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT OR LSA based in mid Suffolk looking for an opportunity to work within a Special Education Unit? Are you able to start immediately?
Pertemps Education are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Support Assistant to start immediately at one of our SEN Specialist Schools based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
The primary activity of this school is the provision of specialist education services to young people with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs, Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and highly focused education services for pupils with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
You will work with a range of ages and the work will depend on the age of the children and their individual SEN needs, but may include:
- preparing learning materials under the supervision of the Teacher
- prepare for a wide range of challenging SEMH behaviour
- working inside or outside the classroom with SEN individuals or groups
- adapting support according to needs
- looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- creating a stimulating environment
- giving information and help to teachers
- keeping records and attending review meeting
This is an opportunity for an individual who is confident working amongst groups of challenging pupils across a range of ages. If you are someone who understands the importance of providing value and nurture for those who have come from a less fortunate circumstance, in addition to having a caring disposition, then this position may be ideal for you.
If you are looking for something part time, or perhaps with flexible hours, we are fortunate enough to offer this across school sites in Stowmarket, Sudbury, and Bury St Edmunds.
Looking very forward to your applicationsYOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PERTEMPS REGISTRATION THIS WEEK OR NEXT.HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about this role, please do speak to Branden at Pertemps Education, Chelmsford in addtion to clicking Apply.