Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for the flexibility of a Supply Teacher?
Pertemps Education are looking for a Supply Teacher in the Thurrock area. You must hold a Qualified Teacher Status, however NQTs are more than welcome to register with our agency. The school will place you with various aged children, therefore you must be happy to work with Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 as well as Early years.
The school has an been rated Outstanding by Ofsted for all areas, Teaching, learning and assessments. The equality and diversity across the academy is of a high standard and has been recognised, as the school is a holder of Diversity Mark Gold Award. The school also has an onsite nursery, which has both morning and afternoon sessions. The nursery has excellent safeguarding and paediatric first aid, and are holders of the Millie’s Mark Award.
We are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or Newly Qualified Teacher
- Teachers who are adaptable and flexible
- Individuals who can cope well under pressure
- Motivate and inspire through creative and innovative activities
- You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education
- A DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.