Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant (LSA) or Teaching Assistant (TA) aspiring to work with young people in Alternative Education who demonstrate Special Needs?
Pertemps Education are currently looking for Teaching and Support Assistants with great communication, literacy and numeracy skills alongside the ability to encourage and inspire young children with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) and Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
You will work with a range of ages and the work will depend on the age of the children and their individual SEN needs, but may include:
- preparing learning materials under the supervision of the Teacher
- working inside or outside the classroom with SEN individuals or groups
- adapting support according to needs
- looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- creating a stimulating environment
- giving information and help to teachers
- keeping records and attending review meetings
We work with a number of special schools based in Southend and Basildon who are currently looking to take on a number of Teaching Assistants with immediate effect.
If you feel that you have the spirit & capacity to help the betterment of a young person’s future, and have the experience as a Learning Support Assistant, please do not hesitate to apply – we’re looking forward to hear from you.HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Branden at Chelmsford Pertemps Education.