Upper KS2 Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and hardworking upper KS2 teacher to join the Key Stage 2 phase team at partner Primary School based in the Ipswich area from September 2020. The School require an excellent practitioner who is also nurturing and empathetic to work with them to support their school family through these current times and look forward to welcoming our pupils back.
The School is judged to be 'Good' by Ofsted and was noted that “The school curriculum is truly inspiring. It is rich, varied and stimulating”. The School are working closely with the local authority to further develop middle leadership and new members of staff.
This role is to start September 2020 commencing, however if you are looking for something different for September 2020 then please do feel free to get in touch as we are starting to get a number of vacancies.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in EYFS – KS2
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in Suffolk
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Teacher of Primary, Primary Teacher, Qualified Primary Teacher, Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher, Primary School Teacher
Reception (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Long Term, Permanent