Are you currently a trainee Science Teacher seeking a role in September?
If you are looking to secure your first teaching post in Essex, you have a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive, successful and popular agency who are experienced in placing NQTs in a number of Schools and Academy Trusts.
Pertemps Education have over 12 years experience in working with and placing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) within their first Teaching role. We work tirelessly to ensure that we find your dream position. We do the hard work for you - researching schools and completing applications so that you can focus on your placements. We provide first class interview preparation including 1-1 coaching if you feel you need some extra help with answering interview questions.
What we are looking for:
- Trainee Science Teacher (NQT)
- Motivated to progress in your teaching career
- Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
We want someone with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once your referral has completed their first 10 days of work.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding positions then give Mark a call on 01245 950669
Click 'Apply'. Upload your CV (including telephone number and email)