Are you a graduate considering a career as a teacher?
Pertemps are looking for graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to gain valuable experience working in a primary school. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
A large Primary School situated in Redbridge are seeking Teaching Assistants. The school are large multiple form entry school, with good transport links from the A12 or the Central Line is within a walking distance. Even though the school is a very large, they have a vibrant family atmosphere. The Headteacher believes that this is the only school that she has work at where the staff genuinely care about each other. They are extremely inclusive and the behaviour at the school is impeccable as they all follow the values of empathy, respect and humility. The school is high achieving and score wells about national levels of attainment due to the hard work the staff and families put in.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- The chance to support motivated, respectful pupils
- Opportunity to observe different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951007, or apply online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!