Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for work Supply Teaching in Sudbury?
Pertemps Education are currently looking for Qualified Class Teachers who specialise in Primary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are working with a number of partner Primary Schools in the Sudbury area and would like to speak with local Primary Teachers who may be considering Supply Teaching.
There is a continual demand for Supply Teachers in the Sudbury area, as well as opportunities for Permanent and Long Term Supply Staff. If you are new to the area, recently finished your teacher training or require flexibility in your working pattern, then supply teaching may be right for you.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge across the Primary Curriculum
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Sudbury area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
Please call into the Chelmsford Office of Pertemps and ask to speak to Jamie or Sarah to discuss our schools in more detail. Alternatively please upload your CV or click Apply!
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a Primary Supply Teacher to us who is able to get to Sudbury. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.