Teacher of English
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of English to join an Ofsted graded “Good” School based in the Basildon area from September 2020 to help push the goal to achieve an ‘Outstanding’ grade in the next 12 months. This position is open to all level of teaching experience.
The School have two sites and prides itself on providing staff with the most appropriate and effective support to ensure that their professional development needs are fully met and have an excellent track record of providing promotion and responsibility opportunities to staff that aspire to leadership.
The School are looking for colleagues who share the drive and passion necessary to ensure every student achieves their potential and the successful candidate will initially be based at the site that best suits the skills and experiences of the candidate as well as the needs of all students.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified English teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in South Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Mark on 01245 950 669
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.