This Romford based Primary School are seeking supply teachers to start immediately.
The school is graded GOOD by Oftsed, praising how the school creates a happy and welcoming community. Pupils show good manners and are proud of their school. The team have created a school where pupils value learning and are keen to do their best in all they do. Pupils and staff feel that they are a family who learn together.
The school will sometimes place you across all year groups so you must be happy to teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. As a supply teacher you will be need to be flexible and adaptable, covering classes across a range of subjects and year groups. Planning and resources will be provided for you.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers status
- Ability to deliver passionate and inspiring lessons
- Ability to engage and motivate children
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education.
A DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- The chance to teach motivated pupils who want to challenge themselves
- An exciting, inspirational environment which enables everyone to take ownership of their learning
- An opportunity to teach rather than control class behaviour
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951007, or apply online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!