This Romford based Primary School are seeking supply teachers to start immediately. This school endeavours to inspire, create and arouse a passion for learning. Their staff model themselves as lifelong learners, hungry to acquire new knowledge, skills and understanding. The school regularly uses outdoor learning experiences to deliver the curriculum. The school will sometimes place you across all year groups so you must be happy to teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The school is graded GOOD by Oftsed, highlighting how pupils make good progress, work hard and have a positive attitude to learning. There is a wide range of opportunities for children to learn through a broad and engaging curriculum.
As a supply teacher you will be need to be flexible and adaptable, covering classes across a range of subjects and year groups. Planning and resources will be provided for you.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers status
- Ability to deliver passionate and inspiring lessons
- Ability to engage and motivate children
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education.
A DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- The chance to teach hard working and motivated children
- The opportunity to teach an innovative and interesting curriculum
- A positive and welcoming community of staff and parents
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951007. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!