Are you a graduate considering a career as a teacher?
Pertemps are looking for graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to gain valuable experience working in a primary school. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
We are working with a Romford based Primary School who are seeking Teaching Assistants. This school endeavours to inspire, create and arouse a passion for learning. Their staff model themselves as lifelong learners, hungry to acquire new knowledge, skills and understanding. The school regularly uses outdoor learning experiences to deliver the curriculum. The school will sometimes place you across all year groups so you must be happy to support in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The school is graded GOOD by Oftsed, highlighting how pupils make good progress, work hard and have a positive attitude to learning. There is a wide range of opportunities for children to learn through a broad and engaging curriculum.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- The chance to support motivated, hard working pupils
- Opportunity to observe different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951007. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!