Do you have a passion in helping support children within the classroom?
Pertemps Education is looking to recruit Teaching Assistants (TA), Learning Support Assistants (LSA) and Cover Teachers/Cover Supervisors for contracted and permanent positions in Primary & Secondary Schools in and around the Chelmsford district. We are specifically looking for individuals who understand the current curriculum to support in a general classroom basis as well as 1-2-1 . There are opportunities available across Early Years (EYFS) and all Key Stages (KS1-5).
As a Teaching Assistant (TA)/Learning Support Assistant (LSA)/Cover Teacher you will work with a range of ages across all Key Stages and your duties will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but may include:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupils to deliver intervention
- Managing class behaviour to ensure learning levels remain consistent
- Adapting support according to needs of the pupils working with
- Looking after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating and engaging environment
We want someone with the following skills:
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Teaching Assistant (TA) – Learning Support (LSA) – Support Assistant – Learning Mentor – Cover Supervisor – Cover Teacher
Primary, Secondary, Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2), Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4), Key Stage 5 (KS5)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£70 to £80 per day