This Bury St Edmunds School are seeking a permanent part time (0.5 FTE) teacher of Design Technology to start in September. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a successful and well driven community school on its journey towards becoming the best school in the area. The ability to teach Food Technology and/or Graphic Design is desirable.
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with this fantastic, community based school located just outside Bury St Edmunds. The school encourages all pupils to achieve academic success, think creatively and become confident and responsible citizens. With a belief that learning should be meaningful, the curriculum is both broad and balanced, and offers challenge to all. All staff aim to help pupils grow in confidence.
Values and skills are taught together in a safe, supportive and friendly environment where the shaping of character attributes such as resilience, responsibility, honesty and compassion are given as much importance as academic study.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- QTS or QTLS
- Commitment to achieving the highest outcomes for all students
- Capability to inspire students to develop a creative vision
- Ambition, passion and enthusiasm
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Welcoming staff who are committed to children’s learning and individual development
- A strong support network which would benefit an experienced practitioner or NQT
- A great place to work where colleagues are valued, supported and encouraged to grow
- An environment which embraces creativity, innovation and change driven by all colleagues
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 07484 904 099, or apply with your CV online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!