Year 5 Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school based in Thurrock. Initially this will be up until the end of the academic year with an option to be made permanent for the right candidate. There are excellent opportunities for career progression here and the school are willing to look at TLR responsibilities for the right candidate so will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher.
The School provides Teacher regular coaching from senior leaders enabling high standards that are expected, as well as closely working with fellow colleagues from within the multi academy trust enabling the learning opportunities this provides.
This role is to start April 2020 commencing, however if you are looking for September 2020 start then please do feel free to get in touch as we are starting to get a number of vacancies.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified Primary teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS1 – KS2
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in South Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Year 5 Teacher, Key Stage 2 Teacher, Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher, Primary School Teacher
Key Stage 2 (KS2), Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Immediate Start/Easter Start
Long Term, Temp-Perm, Permanent
MPS/£120 to £180 per day