“Are you a recent graduate who has considered a career in teaching?”
Perhaps you’ve worked in a pupil facing environment previously and you’re keen to gain further experience prior to a teaching qualification or similar?
A secondary school in the Colchester area is seeking a Cover Supervisor. The inclusive and diverse school was rate ‘good’ by Ofsted. When students leave the secondary school after GCSEs they will have the attributes, skills and qualifications in order to fulfil a successful career, this is due to the ongoing and in depth training the teachers complete.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
You will not have to plan or mark work. We are only looking for those who are enthusiastic about working with children.
- Manage the classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set
- Cover teaching absences, whether in advance or on the same day
- Cover a variety of lessons including English, PE, Science and Maths
- Managing behaviour of pupils
The Pertemps Education will offer you:
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child’s development matters
- Highly supportive and experienced consultants, with strong area and school knowledge
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as good rates of pay
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.