Are you a dedicated Primary Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Pertemps Education have been asked to recruit a Year 2 Teacher on behalf of a wonderful Halstead based school. The role is for the summer term, with the possibility of this leading to a permanent role. You will be joining an ever developing school where the pupils enjoy coming to school every day and feel safe. The school also prides itself on creating a strong team amongst its staff.
The school is a warm and friendly environment to teach enthusiastic pupils who are ready to learn. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
In return the school can offer:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to enthuse children with a love of learning and enable them to achieve their potential
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Committed, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Experience in teaching in KS1
- Children who are eager to learn
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
- An opportunity to work in an ever improving and developing school
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951 007, or apply online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application. REFERRALS
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!